long story short
I grew up in Belo Horizonte, in the warm lands of Brazil, where I studied graphic design for 4 years at UEMG. I graduated in 2011 and ended up moving to São Paulo, where I worked as a designer for 1 year and a half at Box1824, a research bureau in trends, behaviour and innovation. It was pretty awesome, but I decided it was time to give my motion fling a proper chance. Packed my stuff and went to Sweden in 2013 to study motion graphics at Hyper Island. The whole experience was quite mind-blowing.
After a couple of great learnings through different internships, I've started freelancing and been lucky enough to work with some amazing folks all over the globe like Google, Google Creative Lab, Snapchat, Nexus Studios, BlinkInk, Moth, Animade, Studio Moross, Giant Ant, Wonderlust, Partizan, Brikk, School of Motion, Universal Everything, The Furrow, Langland and 18 Feet & Rising.
- Freelancing as a director, designer, animator and illustrator.
ON THE SIDE
- I co-founded an online community for women, trans and non-binary people working with animation and motion called Punanimation.
- I'm helping Hyper Island develop their 2-year Motion program in Karlskrona as an Educational consultant.
- Mograph Mentor (2018)
- Wia - Women in Animation (2018)
- Hyper Island (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)